We will be happy to create a new sign for you at no additional cost if you send your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you would like to create a new sign for your traffic control plan or adjust existing signs for your own specific preferences, you can follow these steps:
To create a new sign:
- Illustrate your sign using the primitive objects tools.
- When done drawing your sign, select all of the elements of your sign by dragging a selection box around all items you wish to include.
- Right click on one of the items and select Group.
- If you wish to save this sign for later use, right click on it and select Save Object/Save as Sign.
- After entering a name for your sign, click on the Save button and choose a location where you would like to save the file. The default routes to My Documents/Rapid Plan/Signs.
Note: After saving your sign it will be available within the Custom tab in the signs palette.
You can also refer to the RapidPlan user manual, Chapter 11: Creating Your Own Signs (page 142 – 157). Download a copy of the User Manual using this link: